Enjoy getting to know the characters from our women’s empowerment books. Season one of GIGPowHer Besties follows the ladies from the Natural Sistahs series. Season two, we’ll play with the ladies from the Goal PowHer series.
Will Anisa, Maya, Jeshaun and their besties get their curlfully ever after? Find out how things unfold for their SIMSelves. They continue pursuing their big dreams with friendship after facing three books worth of hairnanigans in Natural Sistahs.
From Metropolis to Divinity Hills the ladies of Goal PowHer are living their best SIMS life with hope, grit, and goal power. Our next GIG PowHer Besties series shows you where life led the women who met on the set of The Real Firstwives of Metropolis.
PowHered Up Challenge Rules
1. Achieve the Aspirations for every lead character.
- Focus on the career aspiration for careers that can in the SIMS 4.
- For non SIMS careers, focus on trait-based aspirations.
When it is ASPIRATION related, no cheats.
2. Must do an activity that increases fitness.
- Workout Videos
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Wall Climbing
- Army Training Combat Machine
3. Must take at least one girls’ trip with their bestie(s) EVERY season until they have visited EVERY world available in the SIMS 4.
4. When a bestie invites them out, they HAVE to go unless they’re at work, even if they have to take their kids.
5. Married SIMS have to go on two dates per season.
6. SIMS with kids have to do at least one bonding event with their child.
7. SIMS married with kids have to do at least one bonding event with each child alone, all children, and the entire family.
8. Single SIMS can choose to go on one date per season until they complete an aspiration. Then they can date to marry. Once they complete one aspiration, they can get married. Once they complete a second aspiration, they can have kids.
For the ladies of the GIG PowHer Press fiction books used in the challenge, the goal for me as their creator is to complete their main aspiration before the next book in the series releases. For the Goal PowHer series that is quite the challenge since most of those books have 3 – 4 main characters in each novel.
If you’re playing the challenge once you achieve two aspirations that take your SIM from one milestone to the next phase in life you can play with a new SIM or repeat the challenge focused on a new aspiration. Enjoy the challenge!