- My daughter was not in the car when the rear passenger side of the car was hit.
- I didn’t cuss or use profanity the entire time everything was happening, not even when my neck and back started hurting once I made it home.
- My car owed less than the Kelley Blue Book value so I wouldn’t be left paying on a car that I couldn’t drive.
- My injuries were not severe.
- My mind was never far from the plans and schedule for fall and winter fitness. I am one of those weird people who does better with weight loss in the winter. I know it’s crazy but true. #kanyeshrug
- God loves me so much he keeps allowing things to happen that the enemy thinks will be evil but God has plans to end in good for me.
- No one in my car or the driver at fault’s car was injured.
- God is going to help me find a new car, debt free.
For those of you who subscribe to my blog and enjoy my books. Your prayers are appreciated as I kick it into high gear to get this novel publish ready. It will be the last one until next year. God bless and please tell someone you love to do a breast exam this month. Keep reading!