My ViralTag Experience 6 Months Later
We're six months out from my initial time with viraltag and so much has changed... with me and ViralTag. Let's focus on Viraltag since that is the reason you're here.
1. Viral tag has introduced discoverability and "viral" options inside the actual platform in the explore section of the service. You can find everything from "Food" to "Quotes" inside of the application.
2. In addition to the ability to discover more content you may not have known about in the Explore area is the circles area. In circle you can search based on the same criteria as listed in the "explore" area and become part of a cohort sharing information you produce and that you're interested in sharing with your followers. With my love for all things tech including my growing love of mobile applications I HAD to join the Technology Bloggers circle.
3. Being able to use the Chrome extension on my ChromeBook and MacLaptop have been the ultimate time saving and consistency tool I craved before discovering ViralTag last year. Pinterest is my favorite place on the web and being able to schedule content with the evergreen option and recommended times based on my board use has been a game changer. Digging into the importance of discoverability where I love to learn from others helps me give back to the community and help others. Still a great game changer and totally customizable as well. You can use the recommended times and add your own.
4. Using the Google Analytics connection seemed intimidating when I considered how little I've engaged with the online community while working freelance for others and finished school but I literally clicked the Google profile I use and BAM. Done. Nothing super complicated or frustrating. This has placed a nice little motivation inside me because seeing growth and that I'm reaching and helping more people is one of my favorite parts of blogging.
5. The main things I liked before have become part of my online habits and the main reason I still use ViralTag. I've heard of other Pinterest board tools but haven't felt the need to switch because I'm happy with the UX design, feel and options provided by ViralTag. Being able to click "Add All to Queue" button while seeing how it looks on each platform is possibly one of my top three favorite things I love about using ViralTag. Cross promotion on Twitter and other platforms is a great bonus.
7. Couldn't finish this 6 month review update without mentioning the email that VIDEO support is also coming to ViralTag which is imperative with the onslaught of "video" as the next best thing for every platform. That has been my experience with ViralTag after looking for a Pinterest scheduling tool only to find a great visual social schedule posting platform with consistent development to increase discoverability and collaboration among users. Which when we're honest is why we're all online ... right? Do you use ViralTag... how has your experience been? Tell me on Twitter @ShawnedaCrout #ViralTagXp